Stage Crew Openings – Some training/experience needed for these onboard positions –you will provide assistant/stage crew duties between two theatres onboard.
Lighting Tech Openings – good experience with lighting boards and training plus live event experience required for this role. Experience in working within large venues or multiple venues preferred. Click HERE for a full job description.
NOTE: Minimum requirement: is to have worked with a GrandMA lighting board and preferably experience or exposure to the Green Hippo Video Processors.
Check out the following video re: Green Hippo.
Lighting Job Responsibilities Include:
- Maintaining technical performance standards for associated lighting, video and pyrotechnic equipment for the Princess Theater at all times.
- Conducting daily inspections of lighting, video, and pyrotechnic systems.
- Maintaining all entertainment lighting equipment around the vessel as directed by theSenior Production Manager.
- Assisting the Senior Production Manager with production requirements for daily operationand special events as assigned.
- Maintaining a high level of expertise in High End Systems, Vari Lites, Grand MA, Pyrodigital,and various video operating systems.
- Preparing clear and accurate handover notes and facilitates a comprehensive handover tooncoming team members.
A great opportunity to continue your theatre career at sea. Email all resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Audio Tech Roles – these positions involve working within the Theatres onboard. You must have training plus experience preferably in large theatres with fairly large productions. A minimum of two years of experience or a combination of experience and training is ideal. If you don’t have enough experience for this position you could be considered for a stage crew position. You will be required to be available to be away from home for six months at a time.
Experience with Yamaha Audio Boards, in ear monitors and overall setting up and maintaining the equipment and Microphones.